Upload a Banner Design
At Kalamazoo Banner Works we always want to make sure your banner design turns out perfect. The tips listed below can help you prepare the files for your banner to ensure a quick turnaround.
- Double-check files for compliance with KBW’s file guidelines. Failure to do so could result in production delays and possible art charges.
- Save all files into one zipped folder whenever possible. This helps organize files.
- Give each file a specific name. Rather than “bannerfile_file.zip”, use “yourcompany.zip” to avoid confusion with other client files.
- We can only accept Photoshop (PSD), Illustrator (AI) or InDesign (INDD) files saved in CC and below.
Save time – make sure the file is production-ready before submitting!
Basic information for file preparation is included below. Failure to follow guidelines could result in production delays and art charges. If you have any other questions or specific request, please contact your Sales Representative.
PDF, TIFF, EPS, AI, PSD, JPG. (upload form only accepts ZIP, JPG or PDF files)
Raster images must be 100dpi @ 100% or proportional to final output: (10′ x 10′ banner = 10′ x 10′ image @ 100dpi OR 5′ x 5′ image @ 200dpi OR 2.5′ x 2.5′ image @ 400dpi, etc.)
We can accept Photoshop (PSD) or Illustrator (AI) files saved in CC and below. Please save files in native format whenever possible and include any linked files (DO NOT EMBED IMAGES), fonts, etc.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING:
Any copyrighted material downloaded from the internet • Microsoft Office files • Any file with an unlicensed font, unlicensed logo or image.
Please note that digital banners are printed in four-color (cmyk) process ink. Exact matching of PMS color is not possible, but can be used as a guideline to match as close as possible.
- PMS or CMYK values must be specified.
- Include hard copy sample of color.
- Unspecified color values will be matched at Consort’s discretion.
- Request a digital hard copy proof if precise color matching is required. The first proof is complimentary; additional proofs are just $25. Overnight shipping is available at cost.
- The maximum file size for uploads is 500 MB.
- Only (JPG, ZIP, PDF, AI, PSD, EPS) files are allowed.
- After successfully uploading, please contact your Consort Representative at (800) 525-6424.